Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Bologna

Well! What can I say about bologna. Not a whole lot actually. We were supposed to stay 3 nights and within a few hours I decided we were only staying 2. I really disliked the city. There was no historical feel about the place as it just felt like one dirty city! However the lifestyle in bologna is very interesting. Full of uni students (all very grungy) so the culture is very young. Would be more fun if they spoke English!!! I think to make the most of bologna you have to stay for quite some time to really take it all in and see it for what it really is. The food however was fantastic and is meant to have the best cuisine in all of Italy. There was plenty of shopping to do which killed some time, but as for monumental things, not so much. We met an Aussie guy that was studying over there who loved the place and said it has great atmosphere but it really wasn't for me. So basically I wouldn't recommend going there unless that is your thing!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment